Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Out & About

Today we had SUNSHINE..... and if you read my last post, SUNSHINE=PICTURES!  So here's a few of my new surroundings.












(Now this isn't really our exact apartment, I wouldn't want some serial killer knowing exactly where I live, but this is exactly like our apartment, we're just in a different building.) Aren't you glad you taught me to be safe Momma?









So when I take Toby walking like 5x a day..... these are some of the places we usually visit in the complex.





After our morning walk, it had warmed up to about 78 degrees, So I decided to venture out to the closest beach, which is about 5 miles from our apartment. It's not on the actual ocean, but rather the bay. Nonetheless it was still beautiful. It was Toby's first trip to see the beach/bay... I think he enjoyed himself.  He would wade out into the water, then when a tiny wave came he would snap at it, and jump back onto dry land... It was so cute to watch!






We only stayed about an hour or so, but I swear I got a little tan :o), after that we went home, and it's safe to guess what Toby's now doing..........


3 comments:

  1. It is beautiful there..I love the pics..I didn't know you all had a pool at the apartment complex, that is nice. I can't wait to come and visit. Give my grand dog a kiss and hug. Thanks for posting the pics..Miss you all and love you bunches

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks gorgeous! hope all is going well! miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be coming to visit as well...so hope I am invited :) Love you guys. Dana

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message,& tell me whatcha think!