I NEED A JOB!..... I'm not desperate, but my DOG is getting SPOILED! He's used to Shaun and I both working 12 hour shifts..... now that I've been off for two weeks, he thinks he gets to go for a car ride, and a billion walks every day... On the job front, I've gone on four interviews. I have received 3 offers, and the 4th one should come tomorrow.... HOPEFULLY... I met with them for the 1st time on Friday, then met with HR today for a Dosing calculations test?? ... and to go over benefits etc... I REALLY WANT TO WORK FOR THE 4th ONE! They were all great offers, but this one is most like Clark ( and the schedule is Mon-Thur, 3 days a week... NO WEEKENDS!!!!) .... All the time I worked at Clark, I loved it, however I used to think that Clark was small, and If I worked somewhere bigger like UofL or Nortons I would learn more/ do different exciting things.... BUT now I've realized... little ol Clark Memorial.. is pretty kick ass...Of all the facilities I've toured in the last week, not even one comes as close to being technological advanced, or as robust in the types of patients they care for.. it's kinda crazy how many skills I've developed in the last 6 years that are so desirable to these new facilities... To all my old co-workers, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Besides.. the never ending job interviews... I've been going to the local beach... like almost every day... Toby loves it. The other day we packed a little lunch and had a picnic...

I also came across this place called "Alligator Alley" It's basically this river that flows thru Daphne, that supposedly has gators living in it... there are all these bridges/walkways above the water so you can get an up close view of the gators.. Today I only saw one, but he sure looked BIG!

They also had tons of signs that said .....
Besides going to the beach and seeing Gators... I found the most AMAZING grocery store... It has all the same brand names, but for WAY CHEAPER! I might be in retail heaven!

And who needs Mt.Dew when you can have:

Shaun said their good, but he won't take them too work, nor will he pack his lunch in a Piggly Wiggly bag... maybe he needs a call from his Momma!

And yes Mom I've been going to the gym
SO.... hopefully in the next day or so I will be employed again.... Even though it's been nice being off, I'm starting to miss the daily conversation of adults... I mean I love my

but sometimes 12 hours a day with a dog leaves you wanting some ADULT interaction. Hope all is well at home, and if any one is interested we will be coming home on March 23rd, for two weddings, and we plan on going out the 24th, so anyone that wants to join us leave your schedules open. Love and Miss you all!
Please stay away from the ALLIGATORS!! I hope you got the job you wanted. I am missing you kiddos can't wait to see you in March..I will definately give that son of mine a call. What is so wrong about a piggly wiggly bag..lol love you 3..xoxoxo
ReplyDelete