Tuesday, January 10, 2012

LIMBO...... I've had enough......

We got the apartment! I don't know why I doubted we would, but it still feels good knowing we have a place to live! Now we're just waiting for Shaun's company to approve one of the bids submitted by the moving companies.  Once that's done, we'll know when they are coming to pack all our stuff up.  I HATE living in LIMBO....... I'd like to know when we're physically getting in the car and going, but without a pack date, we still have to leave that date unset.  As far as the job hunt goes... I have a phone interview today at noon, so wish me luck! It's not technically my "ideal" job, but I'm keeping it on the back burner in case nothing else pans out.   I also did some research on dialysis jobs in Mobile, and posted my resume with two different companies. Previously, the job hasn't really appealed to be, but now I'm starting to find it somewhat intriguing.  It's a different pace, and I think I might be ready for it. For now, I'm going to try and not stress.... but somehow I think that will be impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message,& tell me whatcha think!