Saturday, January 28, 2012

1st Trip To The Beach!

Today we went on a little road trip to :


It wasn't a bad drive at all. Mostly interstate so it only took about 35-40 minutes... which isn't bad for a day trip at all!  Once we got there we felt a little out of place.. both of us wore long sleeves and jeans because it was in the mid 60's,... Almost everyone else was in shorts and T's, some CRAZY PEOPLE were even in bikinis and swim trunks laying on the beach... Now, I love to lay out, but I think I need a little warmer weather than mid 60's to do that.   ....First we went to the Pier, which google said was the longest pier in the GULF.... and we all know GOOGLE doesn't lie! ... It was beautiful!
There were tons of people fishing...
After the pier, we walked around a bit, and found a nice little restaurant along the beach that had outdoor seating, and $2.50 Sex On The Beach.. so of course I had to just stop in for a bit....
They were delicious.... AND oh so relaxing.... After our little time out we looked around a bit at the boardwalk shops, then hit up this restaurant for lunch, that was recommended to us by this drunk/stoned guy on the pier... It was a local seafood restaurant owned by two brothers..
It was really good... except I don't think we're a fan of Oysters!  The shrimp/grouper was really good though... After our lunch.. and a margarita.... we drove around a bit more then headed home to Toby... Overall, it was a great day..... AND we also accepted an offer of the house today!!!!! If everything goes through on the buyers end, this will be the 2nd time that we list a house and it sells in the 1st week of listing!!! At the moment we could not be more happy!.... I also saw
which makes me HAPPY! Hope all is well with everyone at home!

3 comments:

  1. The beach and ocean look great..I am ready to head down that way now..I am so tired of the cold rainy weather here. lol Love you both xoxoxo mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are beautiful! Can't wait to visit!! Miss you! <3 Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message,& tell me whatcha think!