Friday, February 3, 2012

I GOT A JOB!

I GOT A JOB!
I GOT A JOB!!
I GOT A JOB!!!
no seriously I GOT A JOB!!!!

I am so excited! It's not just any job... I turned three of those down already, I got THE JOB!  The job itself isn't anything tooo spectaular, its an ICU RN job, like I had, but the hours are what MAKE the job. It's dayshift, which is what I wanted, and it's NO WEEKENDS! I'm not opposed to working weekends, but if Shauns working Monday-Friday, then I'd love to be off exploring all there is to see on the weekends.  I mean living by the ocean is great, but not if you can't enjoy it with someone. .... So now that we're going to be off together, I'm thinking its time we look into some surf boards...... Last August, we took a lesson in Cocoa Beach, Fl and LOVED it! We were both able to pick it up pretty fast.  I do have to admit I rode a wave before him.... but his was much longer of a ride.....and had more style.  So back to this job.. I go Monday to do my drug test, and fill out more papwork, get oreintation schedule, etc etc etc, so hopefully I'll get to start on the floor next week... I'M EXCITED! I guess you never really considered how much you like working, unitll you havn't done it for two weeks. I'll keep you updated on  how it goes..... ONTO MORE EXCITING NEWS........... Today, I came across the Fairhope Dog Park.. Fairhope is the next little town south of us, about 4 miles away... and boy do they know how to build a dog park....It was HUGE! Toby, who has never been to a dog park before, LOVED IT! He was running with all the other dogs, there were about 20 of them total....... He enjoyed chasing them, and rolling around in the mudd, one dog even shared his tennis ball with Toby. I think their going to be BEST friends... His name was Oscar, he was a terrier of some sort... It could be that Toby is just naturally good looking, or the fact that Toby would stand their perfectly still and let Oscar hump him for like 10 minutes at a time.... anyways they were inseparatable... and I think they're now best buds.... So all in all its been a good couple of days, besides the constant rain we've had. We're both doing great, and I hope all is well for everyone at home... Tomorrows the weekend, and I think were going to Gulf Shores, and Orange beach. Hopefully its pretty and I can take some good pictures.. Much love!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the job!!! I am so happy for you, it sounds like things are going great!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message,& tell me whatcha think!