Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fairhope & Pensacola


I am READY to go back to work! I have enjoyed my time off, but now I'm starting to get BORED!  I went Monday and took my drug test, so as soon as that comes back I can be scheduled for a "mini orientation" then I can start on the floor.   Hopefully, my test comes back quickly! In the meantime I have just been hanging out with Toby, taking in some more of the local sights.  On Tuesday, I drove him down to Pensacola... I thought since he was 7 now, it was about time to see the actual ocean.   The weather was bright and sunny and around 72 degrees, so it was perfect...
I really think he enjoyed himself... We walked around FOREVER, and he got to get in the ocean.. he kept trying to bite the waves....... 






We also spent some time in Fairhope  this morning, which is the next town south.... I've been taking Toby there everyday to the dog park.  Yesterday there were about 20 dogs when we went.  He mainly just pees on everything, but every now and then he'll run around .... usually that lasts all of about 3 minutes then he's tired and out of breath.... today though instead of the dog park we went to the bay park.... They even have Tulips in FEBRUARY!!!
Someone told me in the Spring/Summer this is covered in rose bushes....
They also have a duck pond.... The ducks are really friendly!! Toby was terrified of them... They would walk right up to you.... and the closer they got, the farther away Toby tried to get....
Even though I'm having a great time checking all my new surroundings out,,, hopefully I get to start my job next week..... That would be a great birthday present!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message,& tell me whatcha think!